09 April 2009

An aside or two

Anyone out there in the Tri-State blogging as well, a friend of mine named Dan Koksal is trying to set up a local bloggers' network. His email is koksal@marshall.edu if anyone out there's interested in joining up!

Also, I've decided that, as much as I enjoy the hell out of digging up new finds in the Cabell County Library's H-D archive, I should keep one foot in the present. To that end, how bout them Jackets? :^D

(also, JEEBUS those are pricey. However, Marshall students out there, the Rush CBJ program is still going--$15 upper level and $25 lower level. VERY LIMITED, only available on gameday, but I called a while back and they WILL accept college IDs other than OSU...)

2 comments:

Ambrose said...

Thanks for the shout out(It's Dan, BTW.) I'll catch you later, man.

Lenny said...

Always happy to help :^)