27 April 2007

THE PROJECT HAS BEEN TURNED IN FOR A GRADE

Thus ends the first stage. I have about 33:30 of actual footage, compressed down to 30. I graduate next weekend, which means a week-plus of downtime while I get my thoughts and future actions sorted out:
--I'm going to do some more interviews, get some more/better angles on Huntington hockey. My goal is to stretch this out to an hour, and have a damn good half-hour...
--...so I can submit this one for a National Broadcasting Society award.
--As far as future tangents, I'm still looking at the South. My most recent idea is to do a documentary film, mainly looking at the fans and their varied experience. At some point I will solicit suggestions for locations of particular interest; my shortlist includes Nashville, Raleigh, Pensacola, Winston-Salem, and Huntsville.

No comments: