05 December 2010

Press for the meeting

Tony Rutherford has a write-up off the press release I cobbled together for the HISCO meeting on the 13th. A good read--but I have one problem...
Fans supporting ice hockey will meet (tentatively) Dec. 13 at 1 p.m.. in the Cabell County Library meeting room, said Lenny Sundahi, one of the organizers of The Huntington Ice Sports Coalition (HISCO).
My last name is Sundahl. In the digital age this is the new cool way to misspell my name. Seriously, the DMV did this not too long ago to me. But hey, I'll take the press however I can get it.

One other thing: the Facebook group address is wrong. This is my fault though; I figured that interpreting Facebook pages would pretty much be universal, but with the fan pages they add a bunch of redundant digits to the end. I will probably send out a correction/clarification with a TinyURL link.

No comments: