06 June 2009

What the next rush will entail

I've been somewhat dormant (given my recent trends at least)--quite a bit of fill-in work here at the station, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it means I don't do as much with this as I'd like. Between this and family visits I won't get a lot of time with this for the next couple weeks, but for you regulars out there, here's what I've got in store:
  • After some wrangling with CDs and DVDs, I'm going to FINALLY put up Blizzard-Admirals Game 3 from 2000, that was graciously passed along to me by Mike Holley (preview here).
  • Inspired by our latest rumors, I'm going to try and get a hold of some more people involved in the last attempt to land a team at the BSSA. Emphasis there is on "try", but I'm a little more motivated as of late.
  • Due to a lost bank card, my NewspaperArchive subscription has lapsed, which unfortunately means that until I can squeeze in a trip to Charleston, my work on the Tri-State League as a whole is a tick stalled. That being said, the Cabell County Library is still just a short jaunt downtown, and my next several trips there will be documenting the Huntington Stars. My wife keeps telling me I should write a book on this all, and if there is a book at this point it will be about the Tri-State League.
If I think of anything else I'll post it here. Just thought I'd let everyone know beforehand in case I can't update this too terribly often.

No comments: